Glen Gardner is a borough in Hunterdon County, New Jersey, United States. At the time of the United States 2000 Census, the borough population was 1,902. Glen Gardner is located at the extreme western border of Lebanon Township and was incorporated as a borough by an Act of the New Jersey Legislature on March 26, 1919, from portions of both Lebanon Township and Bethlehem Township based on the results of a referendum held that same day. Portions of the borough were ceded to Hampton borough in 1931. Known for many years as Eveland's Tavern for tavernkeeper John Eveland, it was later known as Spruce Run Mills and Sodom. The village and post office were officially changed to Glen Gardner in 1871 in honor of the Gardner Brothers who established a chair and frame factory in the area.

Agriculture Law Lawyers In Glen Gardner New Jersey

What is agriculture law?

Agriculture Law involves farmers, landowners, and others in regards to crop-growing, farming processes, dairy production, livestock, farmland use, government subsidization of farming, and seasonal and migrant farm workers. There are numerous federal statutes that subsidize, regulate or otherwise directly affect agricultural activity. Some focusing on protecting migrant and seasonal agricultural workers, some for financial assistance to farmers and others for the construction or improvement of farm housing and other agriculturally related purposes.