Fulda is an unincorporated town in Harrison Township, Spencer County, Indiana. The town of Fulda was founded in 1845 by Milton Jackson, who came to Spencer County from Kentucky. In 1847, the parish of St. Boniface was started in Fulda by Father Kundek. There are around 200 residents in Fulda. Fulda is home to The Village Hut, Louie's Tavern, Fulda Sportsman Club, Waninger and Sons Timber Company, Automated Routing, Spencer County Memorial Forest, and a ballpark. The Village Hut is a gas station/convenience store. The Fulda Post Office is inside of the store. They also sell hunting licenses, party supplies, seeds, amish furniture, tanning packages, deli food, groceries, and pizzas. The store is also a check-in station for deer and turkeys. The Spencer County Memorial Forest features a very large World War II Veteran's memorial. There is a shooting match the first weekend of October. There are also shelter houses that are available for rent.