Capon Springs is an unincorporated hamlet in Hampshire County, West Virginia, USA. According to the 2000 census, the Capon Springs community has a population of 95. It is located on Capon Springs Road (West Virginia Secondary Route 16) along Capon Springs Run. Originally known as Frye's Springs after its discoverer Henry Frye, and later established as the Town of Watson on December 12, 1787, the town was renamed for its medicinal spring. The springs were believed to carry such healing power that half an acre sold for $900 in gold in the late 18th century. After West Virginia seceded from Virginia in 1863, it had to pay Virginia for the loss of the springs during Reconstruction. The historic Capon Springs & Farms resort is located here and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Herman Guy Kump (1877-1962), 19th Governor of West Virginia, was born in Capon Springs.

Antitrust And Trade Regulation Law Lawyers In Capon Springs West Virginia

What is antitrust and trade regulation law?

Antitrust and Trade Regulation laws aim to promote free competition in the marketplace. Agreements or cooperative efforts by two or more entities that affects or restrains competitors is illegal under these laws. The Sherman Act makes illegal any contract, combination, or conspiracy in restraint of trade or commerce and makes monopolies and attempts, combinations, or conspiracies to monopolize illegal. The Clayton Act regulate price discrimination, tying and exclusive dealing contracts, stock acquisition and interlocking directorates.

Answers to antitrust and trade regulation law issues in West Virginia

In certain kinds of cases, lawyers charge what is called a contingency fee. Instead of billing by the hour, the...

Antitrust laws help ensure a vigorous, competitive marketplace to maintain fair prices, the availability of an array...

In general, mass tort cases involve a large number of individual claimants with claims associated with a single...

Federal court opinions concerning antitrust and trade regulation law in West Virginia