Chester Springs is a unincorporated community that spans Upper Uwchlan Township, West Pikeland Township, East Nantmeal Township, Wallace Township and West Vincent Township, in Chester County, Pennsylvania, United States. As of the 2000 census, the population of Chester Springs Zip Code Tabulation Area (19425) was 7,520 with a median household income of $103,558, which makes it one of the most affluent places to live in Pennsylvania. Chester Springs is serviced by the Downingtown Area School District. In some areas of Chester Springs, there may be students from the Phoenixville Area School District. The Chester Springs post office is located on Pennsylvania Route 113 near Kimberton, Pennsylvania. The Historic Yellow Springs Village is located in Chester Springs. The community includes historic churches, established in the 1770s by German Reformed and Lutheran members. These include two facilities on Clover Mill Road: St. Peter's United Church of Christ, whose current building was constructed in 1835, had its first worship place built by its early German Reformed congregation in 1772. St. Peter's Evangelical Lutheran Church was planted by Heinrich Melchior Muhlenberg.