OpenJurist

Business And Corporate Litigation Lawyers In Orange Lake Florida

Orange Lake is an unincorporated community in Marion County, Florida, United States. It is located on US 441, on Orange Lake south of McIntosh. It's worth noting that 95% of the community is located in Marion County while the other 5% is located in northern neighbor Alachua. Also, the entire lake is located in Alachua County but is under the jurisdiction of Marion County Water Management. The Marion County portion of Orange Lake is part of the Ocala Metropolitan Statistical Area, while the Alachua County portion is part of the Gainesville Metropolitan Statistical Area.

What is business and corporate litigation?

Business & Commercial Litigation involves representing companies of all sizes in any business-related legal disputes or litigation, including legal issues related to employees, commercial real estate, regulatory compliance, and tax issues. A corporation may sue and be sued, lend, borrow, issue stock, exist indefinitely, and act in many other ways distinct from the shareholders who own it and the managers who run it.

Answers to business and corporate litigation issues in Florida

The pre-trial process can be both stressful and confusing for anyone who is involved in a court case for the first...

The trial process can be intimidating for legal novices and veterans alike. The public nature of trial, competitive...