Millersview is an unincorporated community in Concho County, Texas, United States. It is located at the junction of farm roads 765 and 2134, near the west fork of the Mustang Creek, and is 12 miles to the southeast of Paint Rock. It was named for Edward D. Miller, who co-founded the town with Henry Barr. It was granted a post office in 1903 and was still open in the 1990s. The town is thought to be the only in the United States to use the name Millersview.