Law School Podcaster delivers information and advice through podcasts for those planning to apply law degree. Topics include everything from a behind-the-scenes view of the admission process to post-law school job opportunities and current market trends. Guests include deans of law schools, alumni, LSAT test prep companies, law school admissions authors, law school admissions consultants and more. On each segment, they go in-depth on a particular topic of interest to a law school applicant and interview relevant experts to help make your application process more efficient and successful and to help you gain acceptance to the right law school for you.
Download these podcasts for free!
- Comparing LSAT Test Prep Companies: Which One is Right For You?
- Law School Personal Statements and Letters of Recommendation: Where To Begin?
- Financing Your JD: How to Pay for Law School
- Deciding Whether to Pursue a JD and an MBA: When it Makes Sense to Go "Two For One."
- The Current Economic Environment: What It Means to Law School Applicants and Students
- The LSAT: Everything You Need To Know About The Test
- Choosing the Right Law School: Understand the Factors That Will Affect Where You Want To Go To School
- Creating the Killer Law School Application: A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating the Best Application
- Law School Application Strategy: What You Can Do Now To Help You Get Accepted