As used in this chapter, the term
(1) Board means the Board of Trustees of the Harry S Truman Scholarship Foundation;
(2) Foundation means the Harry S Truman Scholarship Foundation;
(3) fund means the Harry S Truman Memorial Scholarship Fund;
institution of higher education means any such institution as defined by section 1001
of this title;
(5) State means each of the several States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and, considered as a single entity, Guam, the Virgin Islands, American Samoa, and the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands; and
(6) Secretary means the Secretary of the Treasury.