Public-domain · open source
OpenJurist

D.C. Code § 24-201.21

Grounds of Jail increased

June 16, 1880, 21 Stat. 270, ch. 235; Mar. 2, 1911, 36 Stat. 1003, ch. 192

The buildings and grounds adjoining the Washington Asylum in the District of Columbia, used prior to June 16, 1880, as a naval and army magazine are added to the grounds of the Washington Asylum and Jail and subjected to the control of the Mayor of the District of Columbia as part of the Asylum until otherwise ordered.

Official source: D.C. Law Library (Council of the District of Columbia). Reproduced from public-domain District of Columbia statutes; confirm against the official source for the current text. Not legal advice.