In commemoration of the 175th anniversary of captains Meriwether Lewis and William Clark's epic journey from Wood River, Illinois, to Cape Disappointment, Washington, and to fully honor the expedition's passing the present location of the city of Longview, Washington, in November, 1805, and to couple this commemoration with the dedication of the bridge from Longview, Washington, to Rainier, Oregon, on March 29, 1930, the official name of this bridge is changed from the Longview-Columbia bridge to the Lewis and Clark bridge.
RCW 47.04.160
Lewis and Clark bridge.
1980 c 5 s 1.
Official source: Washington State Legislature. Reproduced from public-domain Washington statutes; confirm against the official source for the current text. Not legal advice.